Can you give us any discount on the ferry-boat tickets?
-when calling us to make a reservation, we will give you the Elban Hotelkeepers Association email address or their telephone number to contact in order to receive a particularly convenient fare on the Piombino-Portoferraio and Portoferraio-Piombino route upon your reservation with us.
Are there any stores near the Residence?
- we are located in a residential area, therefore there are no stores in our vicinity. But with a 3 minute drive your can reach anything you need.
-in Portoferraio you’ll find the main two supermarkets, CONAD SUPERSTORE and COOP. The second one is close to the commercial port, the first one is at about 1/2 km from the first, take the second round about before leaving town.
-you will also find: the hospital, 3 pharmacies, several other supermarkets and discount stores, shops, a weekly open air market (every Friday), boat, car and bike rental agencies, snorkeling/scubadiving and sailing schools, several museums, coffee-bars, restaurants, … in short, anything you need.
-Portoferraio is also the departing site for all buses and excursion boats to any tours around Elba and to the other archipelago islands.
Is your beach equipped?
- we have direct access to the beach from our property: you can leisurely leave your apartment just wearing your bathing suit and flip flops and hop to the shore
» the beach is public. You are welcome to use our garden lounge chairs on the beach, provided that you kindly return them on your way back
» in the center of the beach you’ll find a coffee bar/restaurant that lets beach chairs and umbrellas
Are there any extra fees in addition to rent?
- no, there are no extra fees, except for air conditioning / heating which will be charged by meter reading if used
-linen and towels are included and changed weekly
Every apartment has:
-a fully equipped kitchen or kitchen area
-an outdoors eating area
-a private parking space
Is there a deposit?
- yes, there is a Euro 150,00 deposit. It will be returned after the management’s inspection at time of departure, provided the apartment has no damages and is returned in good conditions.
What time is check-in time?
-at arrival, from 10:00 am you will receive a temporary private parking. Check-in time usually is on Saturday afternoons. Time varies, according to the number of guests’ arrivals and departures.
What time is check-out time?
- check-out time is on Saturday, no later than 10:00 am.
Directions to the Residence, leaving the ferry-boat
- first, ask for directions to LE GHIAIE BEACH
- continue uphill for about 500 m. until you see, on the left side of the road, RESIDENCE CAPOBIANCO sign
- turn your immediate right to the narrow down-hill road. Be careful, it is a two-way road
- keep your right (on your left you will see an open space used as a parking lot)
- turn right and pass a bar gate, enter a small private dirt road for about 100 m.
- take the second gate on your left and you will find yourself in our private parking overlooking the beach.
- we have two separate car entrances, we will explain later which entrance leads to your reserved car park.
To arrive at RESIDENCE CAPOBIANCO using the navigator:
- CAR NAVIGATION SYSTEM’S ADDRESS: Portoferraio Via Capobianco 11
How far is the Residence from Portoferraio and the ferry-boats?
- About 1,5 Km: 3 minutes by car or 1/2 h by foot.
Do you have internet connection?
- Yes, we do, all over the garden, and it’s free
Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, we do accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, CartaSi and Italian Bancomat
Si possono visitare le altre isole dell’Arcipelago Toscano? come?
-Si, esistono dei collegamenti frequenti, il sito da contattare per conoscere gli orari e tutte le informazioni è http://www.aquavision.it
Altre informazioni sulle isole sono disponibili su: http://www.islepark.it
Si possono fare immersioni subacquee, o affittare un gommone o motoscafo?
-Saremo lieti di darvi indicazioni utili per qualsiasi sport di vostra scelta, dal golf, al trekking, vela, kayak, e altri sport.
-Un po’ di notizie: